|Established Year||: 1900|
|Address||: Pulincunnoo P. O Alapuzha (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0477 2702357|
St. Joseph's Convent which is the second house of the province was established in 1900 in Kayalpuram, one of the Kuttanadan villages in Alappuzha district. For the elementary education of the people, a primary school was started in 1914 which later became a U.P. School. The sisters also began a nursery school in 1976. They work in the nursery and U.P. School. They are engrossed in the various apostolic works in the parish and sincerely work for the physical and spiritual welfare of the Dalit brethren in the locality. The centenary of the house was celebrated in 2000.